Business Coaching Services
why business coaching?
1-1 Coaching for Executives
Running a business can feel isolating – coaching means you are not alone. Business coaching is an important investment into both your business and your own growth. You will receive expert, tailored advice and support and focus for future goals, as well as time and space for yourself on a regular basis to reflect so you can move forward, stay on course, and achieve what you want to!
How we can help you
Why you need business coaching
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure what to do next?
- Is your business growing and you don’t know where to go next?
- Do you want to learn more about having courageous conversations?
- Are you finding the work/life blend difficult?
- Are you trying to find a way to thrive but need guidance?
- Do your employees seem inspired and motivated in their roles?
- Are you finding it hard to trust your team and delegate?
- Are you nurturing relationships with your top talent?
- Are your employees confident in where your business is heading?
- Do you have clear, actionable steps towards your business and your own personal growth?
- Do your employees seem engaged and inspired in their roles?
- In hard times, what do you do to boost morale, so your talent stays loyal?
- Do you sometimes feel you need more guidance in achieving your goals?
- Guide you through behavioral change, so that you can facilitate transformation
- Strongly support your business and you, as a leader
- Identify clear priorities and provide focus so you can achieve them!
- Support you feeling you are not alone with the hard tasks at hand
- Improve business and team performance
- Build confidence and resilience
- Help you understand your leadership style
- Retain and attract top talent to strengthen your team
Keep you on track, stay motivated and accountable
Meet the coaching team
Our expert coaches
Director of LMHR
“As founder at Loren Mitchell HR Consulting, I ensure that myself and my team deliver practical, efficient and cost-effective HR solutions to my clients with confidence. We are your long term people partner, driving sustainable, commercial and cultural success…”
From one-on-one executive coaching and development of talent to strategy creation and organisational structure and policy reviews, we have the skills and commitment to help your team succeed by offering an expert, unshakable, yet human approach to human resourcing.
I have the ability to analyse the overarching business HR ecosystem and deliver best practise and commercially efficient HR solutions, to meet business goals.
Update: Loren is currently accepting new clients for coaching.
Click the button below to make a booking.
Executive and leadership coach
“I have an Executive Coaching practice focusing on professional development, leadership, career transition and motivational coaching. Clients include senior executives, small business leaders, graduates/students and other professionals. I also coach for educational institutions and professional organisations in addition to seeing private clients…”
Drawing on the principals of Positive Psychology, I work with people to help them identify their strengths and values and authentically align these with their professional direction. I aim to increase my clients’ professional fulfillment and maximize their potential and performance.
I am a human resources practitioner with over 15 years experience working in top tier legal environments both in Australia and the United Kingdom. Over the years, I have had significant exposure in mentoring and coaching professionals. These individuals have ranged from ambitious young graduates to senior executives.
In previous roles, I have designed and implemented graduate programs, authored and developed flexibility and diversity projects, conducted climate and employee engagement research and implemented a programme for developing Senior Associates to the more senior level of Partnership. I enjoy engaging with people of varying career stage, professional background and culture.
I hold a Bachelor or Arts in Social Science and a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. In 2017, I completed a coaching accreditation with the University of Cambridge and I am a professional member of the International Association for Coaching and the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Click below to get in touch with Sarah for Executive and Business Coaching.